RPTT ONLINE PROGRAM INSTRUCTIONS
Please read this VERY thoroughly.
RPTT WEBSITE - MEMBERSHIP SIGN UP:
- Select the RPTT Login link in the Home page menu here.
- Hit Subscribe. Enter required details. You will receive an email once your subscription is approved.
- Upon Approval - go back to home page link and use your credentials to Login.
- You now have access to the private RPTT homework links in Canvas.
CANVAS HOMEWORK COURSE INVITE:
You have been invited via email to join Canvas Instructure, our e-learning platform for weekly homework, exams/quizzes, *meetings, and the RPTT Anatomy module.
Click the link in your email to register for access to the RPTT Teacher Training course.
The weekly homework is published every Monday at 12:00am, the assignments are due the following Sunday by 11:59pm. Note, the meetings are labeled by week but you may not have a meeting every week.
SCHEDULING WEEKLY TRAINING SESSIONS: CLICK HERE TO REQUEST A SESSION
- Select: All Access - Private Session or Semi Privates Session - Hit Search
- Choose a session with any instructor on this approved list:
(for Observation / Weekly Sessions)
BY APPROVAL ONLY: Select - Skype Private/Semi Private - for online training sessions.
CANVAS SET-UP INSTRUCTIONS
You can find more information on setting up your student account here.
Learn how to get Canvas on your mobile device here.
Learn more about navigating the Canvas Dashboard here.
CANVAS - APP:
We suggest using the App to check your assignments, submit your homework using the Desktop version.
- Download the Canvas App on your iPhone or Android.
- Follow instructions for setup.
- Important: When it asks to locate your institution, type in: canvas.instructure.com.
NOTIFICATIONS: We encourage you to setup email notifications. You can set-up notifications so that you get an email when an announcement, assignment or discussion is posted. Learn how to set up notifications here.
ANNOUNCEMENTS: You will have a new group of assignments each week, which will contain an overview in ANNOUNCEMENTS. Click on the Overview link under ANNOUNCEMENTS to read the assignment for each component. Learn how to view Announcements here.
ASSIGNMENTS: Each component in the Overview will have it’s own Assignment. Some Assignments will direct you to ‘Post your answers to Canvas’ via a text box directly in Canvas. Some assignments will be group Assignments where you will be directed to ‘Post to the Discussion board’ for the assignment. Learn how to view Assignments here. Learn how to submit an Assignment here.
DISCUSSIONS: As mentioned, some of the group Assignments require that you submit your answer as a reply in the Discussion boards. Learn more about the Discussion boards here.
*If you have questions, see the full Canvas Student Guide here.